“It is my goal to meet people where they are and help them to achieve a successful outcome. I feel called to dentistry because it not only affords me an opportunity to make that process as easy and comfortable as possible, but it also graces me with the ability to build relationships with my patients and celebrate the wins of life both inside and outside the dental office. It is truly an honor to serve patients as they allow me to come alongside them in their health.” — Dr. Watson
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Undergraduate degree B.S. Biology, cum laude —University of Georgia
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine — Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry (Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University)
Dr. Watson believes that learning is a lifelong commitment and is actively involved in continuing education with both the Spear Institute and Synergy Training Programs. She is actively involved in the Thomas P. Hinman Dental Society devotes time to several dental organizations such as the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, and the Hinman Dental Society. She also enjoys dental outreach programs such as serving as coordinator for SW District Give Kids a Smile and international medical mission trips.
- Thomas P. Hinman Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Give Kids A Smile
- GA Baptist Mobile Dental Volunteer
- Rural Area Medical volunteer
- International medical mission trips to Romania, Honduras, and Guatemala
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Dr. Watson is a native of Georgia and grew up on the family farm in the small town of Americus, GA. She and her husband, Eric, have two small children, Claire and Will. They are actively involved in their church, Watkinsville First Baptist, where they enjoy getting to love on babies in the nursery and getting to see their own babies grow up. Dr. Watson prioritizes family time and invest her time in relationships with family and friends that are like family. In her free time, Dr. Watson enjoys walks, audiobooks, organizing, and dancing.